|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course provides an update of the recent changes that have occurred in the financial reporting frameworks commonly used by small and medium-sized entities (SMEs). Troublesome areas in these financial reporting frameworks as identified in peer reviews and litigation will be highlighted. The new U.S. GAAP lease accounting standard will be covered in detail.
This course is designed for practitioners who need to update their knowledge of the accounting standards issued during the past year that affect the preparation of financial statements of small and medium-sized entities and who need to become aware of and learn how to handle common financial statement deficiencies.
This course provides an update of the recent changes that have occurred in the U.S. Accounting Standards Codification that are particularly relevant to small and medium-sized entities (SMEs) including the lease accounting standards.
- Amendments to the U.S. Accounting Standards Codification issued during the 18-month period prior to the program
- Update and review of the tax and cash financial reporting frameworks
- Update and review of the AICPA Financial Reporting Framework for SMEs
- Update on common financial statement errors and deficiencies as identified in peer reviews and in litigation
- Detailed analysis of the new lease accounting standard
- Practical guidance for SMEs in implementing the new revenue recognition standard
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.