|Full time Accounting Educator:||-160.00|
CLE (OR): 7 hours
CFP: 8 hours
PTIN: 8 hours
- Apply strategies in reaction to new regulatory guidance issued
- Identify key tax developments from past year
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation
- Update on regulatory guidance issued following the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Review of IRS pronouncements, treasury regulations, and court cases from the past year
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations from a practitioner viewpoint
- Hear the important estate and gift, tax exempt, payroll tax, and other federal developments
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chris Hesse, CPA, is a tax principal with over 35 years of tax experience in public accounting with regional and national CPA firms, and over 30 years of speaking and training experience before tax professionals on a variety of update topics. His career has included tax leadership of a 200-person practice, and extensive tax writing and analysis services. He is an author and instructor of Tax Advisors Update and Farm Taxation Update. Chris has spoken at numerous seminars and conferences throughout the country on taxation, agricultural and estate tax topics and is a past chair of the AICPA Ag Conference committee. He has testified before Congressional and legislative committees as well as presenting at IRS and Treasury Department regulation hearings. Chris has been instrumental in federal and state tax law changes, including an Alternative Minimum Tax provision affecting agricultural producers, farm income averaging, and Washington state excise and estate tax issues. Chris is currently serving as the vice-chair of the AICPA Tax Executive Committee and is a former chair of the AICPA S Corporation Technical Resource Panel.