|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: This course was originally advertised as 16 hours and has been changed to an 8 hours seminar.
This built-from-scratch seminar delivers up-to-the-day changes in federal tax law. The course, delivered at a brisk pace and with humor, is designed to meet the needs of the tax planner and return preparer by identifying and responsibly exploring recent important tax developments.
- Major provisions of recently enacted (and newly effective) federal tax legislation
- Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments affecting individuals, C and S Corporations, partnerships, businesses, and estates and trusts
- Income, employment, and estate and gift taxes
- Quiet year in the federal tax law? There’s no such thing anymore
- How Congress, Treasury, and IRS stirred the pot and added to the pile
- IRS activity impact on planners and preparers
- This course is kept up-to-date literally to the minute
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.