|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Compensation planning is a critical issue in the operation of any business, especially to the executive or business owner. How a compensation plan is designed and arranged makes a considerable difference in tax implications and ultimate cost effectiveness. This course covers the tax and business ramifications of various compensation arrangements.
CPAs, finance professionals, financial planners.
Recognize a comprehensive guide to tax and business compensation arrangements for the practitioner.
- How to design and use a stock option plan; how to design and use a restricted stock plan
- How to provide company cars in a tax-effective manner
- How to use a Section 125 plan
- How to effectively provide health insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Education assistance
- Fringe benefits, Section 132
- Employee loans
- Medical expense reimbursement plans
- The difference between qualified and nonqualified retirement plans
- How to best design a retirement plan
- How and when to use a defined benefit plan
- How and when to use a defined contribution plan
- How a 401(k) plan works and when to use it
- How a SEPP works and when to use it
- How a SIMPLE plan works and when to use it
- How a profit-sharing plan works and when to use it
- How and when to use a cross-tested or age-weighted plan
- How and when to use life insurance in a qualified plan
- Tax-deferred annuity plans
- How to design an ESOP and when to use it
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.