|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Specifically designed for preparation, compilation, and review practitioners and their staff, this course will provide you with a comprehensive review and hands-on application for performing financial statement preparation, compilation, and review engagements. You will learn the ins and outs of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification. The course will also cover the changes that have occurred with the issuance of SSARS Nos. 22 and 23 with regard to compilation of pro forma financial information engagements, engagements on prospective financial information, as well as in other areas relevant to SSARS No. 21 engagements. Also, the course will perform a detailed review of the key provisions of the recently issued SSARS No. 24, Omnibus Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services - 2018. Lastly, we will review proposed changes to the SSARS in order to conform the guidance to international standards.
- Understand, apply SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Be familiar with changes due to the issuance of SSARS Nos. 22, 23 and 24
- Be familiar with compilation and review program examples and disclosure illustrations
- Identify and apply compilation, preparation, and review procedures
- Be aware of the most recent compilation and review reports and other communications
- Utilize hands-on examples and illustrations to increase your overall understanding and application of the material
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and updates to SSARS No. 21 due to the issuance of SSARS No. 23, Omnibus Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services
- SSARS No. 22, Compilation of Pro Forma Financial Information
- SSARS No. 24, Omnibus Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services - 2018
- Proposed changes to the SSARS
- Sample comprehensive engagement work programs for preparation, compilation, and review engagements
- Reporting and disclosure illustrations for each level of service, including attesting on personal financial statements, prescribed form, special purpose framework, and other engagement variations
- Other communication requirements, such as sample engagement letters and management representation letters
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.