|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course will enable practitioners to add value to tax preparation services and personal financial statement preparation engagements. A proven process for the accumulation and management of wealth will be presented. In addition, the course will explain the nuts and bolts of how to achieve personal financial security. How to develop a personal financial management practice will also be addressed. This course has significantly changed for the better the lives of a significant number of practitioners and their clients.
Practitioners who are involved in personal financial statement preparation engagements and personal financial planning.
Practitioners will learn a step-by-step approach for performing an annual personal financial health checkup for both themselves and their clients.
- Preparing a personal financial statement following U.S. GAAP
- Preparing a personal financial statement outside the box
- Effective communication strategies of personal financial information
- Using personal financial statements as financial planning tools
- Identifying the key factors that must be managed in order to achieve wealth
- Effective financial planning techniques
- How to develop achievable goal statements
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.