|Full time Accounting Educator:||-162.00|
CFO Series – Day 1
The CFO Series provides a convenient, one-stop way for senior-level financial managers and executives, CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs, to choose multiple days of CPE with a single decision. Each day consists of an expert leading discussion on four different topics. The CFO Series features high-quality presentations and an interactive, executive-level, colleague-to-colleague approach with case studies, group discussions, and team exercises.
Purchase three or more and save $25 on each course. That's a savings of $125 on the full series!
- Enter Promo Code: CFO2020
Each topic and each day stand on their own. If you are not sure about making a multi-day commitment, sign up for just a single day. We think you will come back for more!
- Credibility is the key to management success. When people believe in you and your message, they are more prone to act on your advice. Learn some practical tips on how to move from being a CF-No to a CF-Oh! Uncover the attributes of the “what and how” of financial management success.
It’s All About Action! Deeds, Not Words, Really Count
- Talk is cheap! Action moves people better than unfulfilled ideas. Actionable concepts serve as a catalyst for change. This session will assist you in developing actionable messages and achieve buy-in as you implement new processes. Discuss the power of the planning and the impact of the quantitative, strategic, and tactical trifecta. Heed the advice of legendary University of Alabama football coach, Paul "Bear" Bryant, and "Cause something to happen."
Effective Internal Reporting: Make Your Message Quick and Clear
- Do your presentations lack life? Do your audiences sometimes fail to get the message? Learn how to grab your audience’s attention and deliver an actionable message. Discover the power of “the trifecta” and the 3 P’s of effective reports and presentations. Learn how to make your messaging a “re-memorable event.”
Financial Management: 10 Tips for Success and 13 Signs of Failure
- Today’s effective financial leader must establish ongoing credibility and adaptability to be effective. Finance professionals operate in a landscape of constant flux, yet financial management’s fundamental success skills do not vary. Hear a veteran financial executive discuss why some financial managers succeed while others fail.
William F. O’Brien, MBA, CPA, is a financial management consultant and educator with over 40 years’ experience. He has held senior financial management positions with Intel and ROLM and served as CFO for several emerging, high technology companies. Bill has extensive experience in corporate planning, fraud assessment, control, financial analysis, cash management, managerial accounting and financial reporting in both domestic and international settings. He has served on the faculties of Santa Clara University and San Jose State University.