|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course describes the various forms of workplace bullying. It addresses abusive bosses, and bullying between co-workers. It explains both how to avoid bullying and how to respond to it in others. The session delves into behaviors that could be considered abusive and focuses on opportunities for sensitivity and tolerance.
- Taking credit for someone else’s work
- Repeatedly belittling a co-worker
- Withholding essential information
- Failing to invite someone to an essential meeting
- Ignoring a coworker with the intent to harm or control
- Engaging in ongoing passive-aggressive behavior in which words and actions appear harmless but have the intent to harm or control
- Constant and unfair criticism
- Social bantering and teasing
- Yelling, shouting and screaming
- Insults and behind-the-back put-downs
- Hostile glares and other intimidating gestures
- Malicious gossiping
- Monopolizing supplies and other resources
- Aggressive e-mails or notes
- Overt threats and aggression or violence
- How to handle bullying in the workplace
- Am I the bully?
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.