|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. Due to these changes, fringe benefit planning has become one of the most important areas of planning for your client’s business and personal needs. There are a variety of tools and techniques to meet a client’s fringe benefit planning objectives. This course takes a look at those various tools and techniques and provides the practitioner with a basic understanding of how to use each one. This course also features a review of some complex areas of employee benefit planning, including ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- To review a variety of planning tools and techniques to meet fringe benefit planning objectives.
- An overview of the fringe benefit planning process
- Understanding the needs of the business owner
- Understanding the needs of the employees
- Options under IRC §132 fringe benefit plans
- Automobile issues
- Disability issues
- Dependent care issues
- Medical issues
- Long-term care issues
- Life insurance issues
- Education issues
- Expense reimbursement issues
- Cafeteria plan issues
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.