|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Estate and trust administration is a growing part of a CPA’s practice. The CPA should understand the process and implications of estate and trust administration. This course focuses on the CPA’s role as a key member of the administration team.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recognize the CPA’s role in estate administration
· Estate settlement issues
· Collection and accounting of assets
· Determining the legitimacy of debts and creditors
· Payment of creditors
· Distribution issues
· Probate issues
· Will contests
· Inventory of assets
· Fiduciary duties
· Rights of creditors, third parties, and beneficiaries
· Federal estate tax issues
· State death tax issues
· Ancillary estate administration issues
· Fiduciary accounting issues
· Special issues regarding trusts
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.