|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This is not your average CPE course! In this fun and practical course, you'll learn how to remember names, where you put things, what you read, or anything else 300% (or more) effectively than before. You will also learn how to prevent dementia, and halve your stress by using exercises that take under two minutes a day to do. Additionally, you'll receive information on ways to improve your memory by improving your overall health and wellness. This course will give you an overview of natural supplements to enhance your memory as well as share tips to improve your sleep. This course will change your life both now and in the future by making sure you know the best ways to remember information, handle stress and keep your mind sharp until the day you die. The information in this course to help increase your professional efficiency and improve your overall quality of life.
- How to memorize names and faces more effectively
- How to memorize reading material, facts, and even numbers 300% more efficiently than before
- How to prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s using the latest science
- How to interrupt stress from building up in your body, and how to let go of it once it occurs
- Why the brain can remember some things a hundred times better than others
- Why we typically forget names and faces, and what can be done about it
- How our emotions follow the motion of our body, and how that can be used to instill instant confidence
- How to tap into a completely relaxed and/or confident state of mind in 10 seconds or less using advanced hypnotic conditioning and Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques
- How to prevent dementia and brain “fog” using specific supplements and exercise
- How to stay motivated to use the methods outlined in this course to advance your career and achieve a higher quality of life
- How to use the concept of constant learning to help you maintain a balanced and fulfilling
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.