|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
As you listen to current news, there are constant threats to shut-down the Federal government. This session addresses specifically what happens to either grants or contracts during a lapse in funding. What you need to know.
- Providing the internal OMB Memo on shut-downs
- Understanding the implications of the Anti-Deficiency Act
- Reviewing the FAQs from the OMB memo that specifically addresses shut-down issues specific to Federal contracts and grants
- 8 FAQs providing specific scenarios for contractors and grantees
- What is the Anti-Deficiency Act
- What is a ""necessary implied requirement"" for essential services and how that impacts contracts and grants
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.