|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Generation Z is already in the workplace, and the experiences that they bring can be a major asset to any organization. However, generational differences—especially in communication—can cause frustration when there’s a lack of understanding. In this program we’ll discover new skills to manage Gen Z, rather than use outdated approaches that work counterproductively, so you can harness their strengths.
- Understanding the differences that Gen Z employees bring to the workplace
- Actionable strategies to connect with Gen Z employees
- How to understand Gen Z and what motivates them
- Ways to communicate effectively with Gen Z
- generational communication
- generational management
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.