|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Tax compliance issues at death are sometimes confusing to practitioners because many lack experience in this area. This course provides you with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the federal estate tax return, Form 706; the federal gift tax return, and the decedent’s final federal income tax return, Form 1040.
* Identify the six major components of Form 706
* Identify compliance issues
* Recognize the importance of the information items and questions on Form 706
* Understand proper asset valuation compliance
* Understand proper deduction compliance
* Understand tax calculation
* How to prepare a federal estate tax return (Form 706)
* How to comply with “Portability”
* Issues involved in the preparation of the decedent’s final federal income tax return
* Various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the
above-mentioned tax return
* Complete understanding of estate and gift taxation
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.