|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
A comprehensive review of the July 2018 version of the U.S. Government Accountability Office’s Government Auditing Standards, otherwise known as “the Yellow Book.” The standard will affect all auditors who perform audits of government and nonprofit organizations who receive federal funds, or where application of GAO standards is required by law, regulation or contract. It does not address the standards applicable to performance audits.
- To enable staff performing and managers reviewing audits under Government Auditing Standards to understand and apply the GAO standards
- Foundation and principles
- General requirements for complying with Government Auditing Standards
- Ethics, independence and professional judgment
- Competence and continuing professional education
- Quality control and peer review
- Standards for financial audits
- Standards for attestation engagements and reviews of financial statements
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.