|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
C Corps carry unique blessings and curses of all their own. What of all this new fuss about how S Corps and other entities should switch to C Corps? The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) brought new lower tax rates for some C Corps, yet higher for others. But, there’s a whole lot more to the story. This course kisses and tells about the C Corp rest of the story.
- Demystify the mystery of C Corp or not under TCJA
- Learn 4 situations C Corp better than pass-through (for entrepreneurial business)
- Identify and apply new developments affecting C Corps
- Learn goods and bads of new C Corp tax rate under TCJA
- Break out of double tax lobster trap if you can
- Troubleshoot §163(j) business interest expense deduction limit
- Identify new opportunities now that C Corp AMT has bitten dust
- Recognize tweaks to C Corp charitable contribution rules
- C Corp new tax developments
- Choice of business entity flipped over on its ear – Or, not?
- C Corp tax rate musical chairs
- C Corp AMT transition issues and blockbuster new opportunities
- C Corp AMT and Buy Sell Agreements
- C Corp income tax structure – More than meets the eye
- Dividends received deduction overhaul
- To Be or Not to Be a C Corp – 4 Reasons
- C Corps w/ justification to retain earnings
- C Corp §1202 (QSBS) stock – A new era begins
- C Corp vs. Pass-Through
- Should You Switch from C to S Corp? TCJA paves road
- TCJA - §163(j) Business interest expense limit – Grab your hat
- 2018 Form 1120 – What's meaningfully new?
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.