|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Learn about Centralized Partnership IRS Audit Rules, one of the biggest changes in history of partnership taxation. Partnerships will be taxed like C Corps if we don’t defend.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is an “imputed underpayment” liability of a partnership?
- What is a “push out” election and how does a partnership get decimated without it?
- May a partner do the right thing and “amend out” or “pull in”?
- How must partnership/LLC operating, buy-sell, contribution, dissolution and loan agreements be revised to avoid problems?
- Who is a “partnership representative (PR)”? If we don’t choose one, IRS will for us (not even close to good)
- Not to get crushed by IRS collection of income tax from a partnership
- How the tax preparer can decimate a partnership’s future (or save it)
- To avoid ugly partnership level income tax at highest rate (and perhaps no basis step up for partners)
- To protect clients by electing out of new regime - who, how, when and why
- Congress’ Technical Corrections one month ago greatly expanded CPAR
- To identify whether S corporations may look better than partnerships now
- To lead your client to prepare in earnest today
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.