|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Tax compliance issues for fiduciary entities are sometimes confusing to practitioners due to the fact that many lack experiences in this area. This course, the first of a three-part series, provides the practitioner with a practical understanding of the basic issues of estates and trusts. This knowledge will allow the practitioner to understand the basics of entities and the reasoning behind Subchapter J of the Internal Revenue Code. Understanding entities will allow the practitioner to start their understanding of tax compliance in preparing the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (Form 1041).
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide an overview and guide to understanding the basic issues of estates and trusts
- Specific issues regarding a decedent’s estate
- Specific issues regarding a trust
- Classification of trust entities
- Understanding various fiduciary issues
- Understanding estate documents
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.