|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Tax compliance issues for fiduciary entities are sometimes confusing to practitioners due to the fact that many lack experience in this area. This course is a follow-up to our basic course on 1041 preparation/compliance. In our basic course, we instruct the practitioners as to how entities work, how to read documents, and how to begin the compliance issues regarding this form. In this class, we examine the advanced issues of compliance regarding the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (Form 1041).
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide advanced compliance guidance to preparing the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (Form 1041)
- Charitable and split-interest trust compliance issues
- Irrevocable Grantor Trust issues
- IRC §645 election issues
- Understanding the basics of Subchapter J of the Internal Revenue Code
- Schedule A (Charitable Deduction) compliance issues
- Schedule B (Income Distribution Deduction) compliance issues
- Advanced Distributable Net Income (DNI) issues
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.