|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Tax compliance issues for fiduciary entities are sometimes confusing to practitioners due to the fact that many lack experiences in this area. This course, the second of a three-part series, provides the practitioner with a practical understanding of Subchapter J of the Internal Revenue Code (income taxation of estates and trusts). Mastering this section of the Internal Revenue Code areas will allow the practitioner to start their understanding of tax compliance in preparing the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (Form 1041).
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- To provide an overview and guide to understanding Subchapter J of the Internal Revenue Code
- Understanding the basics of Subchapter J of the Internal Revenue Code
- Understanding income issues
- Understanding deduction issues
- How to comply with the Affordable Care Act tax compliance issue
- How the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act issues are dealt with
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.