|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The playing field is shifting much more dramatically than meets the eye for owners of pass-through entities. Employment tax undercurrents are on the move. Wholly different income tax implications are in play. How to plan? Take our new 2 hour course and find out.
- To take a practical fresh new look at reasonable compensation for owners of S Corps and partnerships and reevaluate related planning
- How planning to save employment taxes for S corps is on the chopping block
- How recent cases, regs and rulings have shaken, but not broken, planning to reduce SE tax of a partner
- Profound insights from IRS’s new Partnership and SE Tax Concept Unit
- How compensation of owners plays against income tax (under §199A)
- A alternative (?) to paying comp from a partnership
- How reasonable comp in other contexts is also shifting in light of wholly new developments
- To learn how the courts are increasingly using “cut and paste” lego-type pieces to sort the differences between compensation, loans, dividends and distributions
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.