|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. Estate planning has been significantly affected by this Act. This course is designed to provide the practitioner with practical solutions to adjusting a client’s estate plan in these changing times.
- To provide the practitioner with practical solutions to adjusting a client’s estate plan in these changing times
- Overview of the new estate and gift tax rate structure
- Dealing with “Portability”
-Why to elect Portability
-Why to not elect Portability
- Planning Considerations
- Proper use of a split-interest trust
- Proper use of a Family Limited Partnership
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.