|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Tax compliance issues at death are sometimes confusing to practitioners because many lack experience in this area. This course provides you with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the federal estate tax return, Form 706; the federal gift tax return, Form 709; and the decedent’s final federal income tax return, Form 1040.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
* Understand the Internal Revenue Code sections dealing with Forms 706 and 709
* Describe what constitutes a gross estate
* Describe what constitutes deductions
* Describe what constitutes an incomplete gift
* Identify the basic issues as they relate to tax compliance
* How to prepare a federal estate tax return (Form 706)
* How to prepare a federal gift tax return (Form 709)
* How to comply with “Portability”
* Issues involved in the preparation of the decedent’s final federal income tax return
* Various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the
above-mentioned tax returns
* Complete understanding of estate and gift taxation
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.