|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Learn the basic concepts of fraud committed within organizations. These concepts include the definition of fraud, the types of fraud that are often committed, and how to uncover them. CPAs, finance teams , management are all responsible for bringing fraud risks and allegations of fraud to light. This course is a fundamentals course to get you started.
- Learn the definition of fraud and the three main business fraud types
- Discuss theory behind why fraud is committed
- Begin to learn the red flags of fraud
- Review real-life case studies of fraud
- ACFE Fraud Classifications
- ACFE Report to the Nations
- Red Flags
- Management Tools
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.