|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The ability to communicate in virtual environments is increasingly essential in today's globally distributed and diverse workforce, yet even university-educated employees are rarely given training in how to navigate this digital landscape. Knowing how to lead and manage (and be a positive contributor to) virtual teams is an essential skill. In this webinar we discuss strategies running effective virtual meetings so that your virtual teams can operate effectively and efficiently.
- Understanding the differences that matter when it comes to virtual and distributed teams
- Tips for ensuring that all team members are heard, and that those for whom English is a second language are equally included
- Strategies for pre- and post-meeting behaviors that can increase team effectiveness
- How each person can best present themselves in a virtual environment
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.