|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This is not your average CPE course--Part 2! In this second part course (which is equally fun and engaging), you will learn how to feel confident--even in highly stressful situations. You will learn new secrets to great health that take under 10 minutes per week, and you will learn how to know what is most important to you--so you can be happier and healthier in the long run. Tune in for techniques to relieve stress and tips on incorpating meditation into your daily routine. All of which will help improve your memory and overall mental health and wellbeing. In addition, you'll learn an unsurpassed method for making sure you stay consistent with actually implementing these methods in your daily life.
- How to "turn on" confidence at will, even in stressful situations
- How to overcome fears and limiting thoughts that keep you from succeeding
- How to prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s using the latest science
- How to interrupt stress from building up in your body, and how to let go of it once it occurs
- How to know what is most important to you so you can be happier and healthier
- How to stay consistently motivated over a long period of time so you can achieve your most important life goals
- How our emotions follow the motion of our body, and how that can be used to instill instant confidence
- How to tap into a completely relaxed and/or confident state of mind in 10 seconds or less using advanced hypnotic conditioning and Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques
- How to stay motivated to use the methods outlined in this course to advance your career and achieve a higher quality of life
- How to use the concept of constant learning to help you maintain a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.