|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Purchase this 4-hour State & Local Tax CPE (Webcast) Bundle and Save $20!
This bundle includes two state & local tax updates:
- Event 1: #W42598 (8:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.)
Multnomah County / City of Portland Taxation Update (2 hours - early morning)
Learn about the Multnomah County and City of Portland taxation laws and calculations, including changes and current issues! This in-depth 2-hour session will walk you through how these local taxes are calculated and update important taxation issues in Multnomah County and the City of Portland. Featured Discussion Leader: Scott M. Karter, CPA, Revenue Division Audit and Accounting Manager.
- Event 2: #W45828 (10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Oregon Corporate Activity Tax (CAT) Update: In-Depth Analysis of Current Rule-Making (2 hours - late morning) – NEW!
Join representatives from the Oregon Department of Revenue and Harriet Strothers from Delap LLP for a robust discussion on the Oregon CAT. Our presenters will go into detail related to the proposed rules that have been released and will include detailed examples.
CPAs and professional staff.
- Multnomah County/City of Portland: Current tax year changes * Determining liability * Nexus and apportionment issues * All exemptions * Tax calculations * Penalty and interest discussions * An opportunity to ask client-specific questions.
- Oregon's new Corporate Activity Tax (CAT) which is based on gross receipts from business activities in the state
To Register for the Bundle: Click "Add to Cart" button.
- The Bundled Courses listed below will take you to the individual courses themselves. Do not click these links if you are trying to add the bundle to your cart.
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.