|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Coaching Program is a members-only* opportunity designed to bring experienced CPAs, students and recent college graduates together for a short-term mentorship experience. Your coach, an experienced CPA, will share their insights, knowledge and passion for the profession. You, in turn, can ask questions and get honest answers about what it’s like to be a CPA in the real world.
CPA candidate members who graduated in 2019, along with student members who are in their junior or senior year or in a post-baccalaureate or master's degree program, are eligible to be matched with a coach.
*Not an OSCPA member? Join today!
Program runs May 1 – August 31, 2020. Matches take place in late April.
- You and your coach decide how frequently you'll meet and will hold each other accountable to the agreed-upon schedule, allowing for maximum flexibility. We recommend meeting virtually by video conferencing (i.e. Zoom Meetings, Cisco WebEx, FaceTime, etc.), phone or email
- You will receive an email with your coach’s contact information.
- You will receive online resource tools and periodic emails from OSCPA to help expand your conversations.
- You are encouraged to attend the Fall "CPA Career Connections" event, where coaches from the Coaching Program will be discussion leaders and answering questions about the CPA profession.
For more information and useful tools, please visit the Coaching Program resource page.
Matches are based on common interest (career path) and then college/university class standing. OSCPA Staff will do their best to match you with your first career path choice. Please select a second choice as an alternative.
Registration Deadline is April 24, 2020.
Registration Instructions (Read 1st, then scroll down to register):
- FIRST STEP: Log in to complete registration steps below.
- SECOND STEP: Select 1st Choice CAREER PATH.
- THIRD STEP: Select 2nd Choice CAREER PATH.
- FOURTH STEP: Select CURRENT Class Standing. If you are a Recent College Graduate (01/01/2019 - 12/31/2019), Select CPA Candidate - Within 1 Year of Graduation.
- FIFTH STEP: "Click Add to Cart"
- In cart, make sure to click "Complete Free Checkout." If you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Questions? Please email Member Services or call 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 4.
Program is developed by the OSCPA Career Development Strategic Committee.
- OSCPA Student Members (college junior, senior, post-baccalaureate, master's program)
- OSCPA CPA Candidate Members who graduated in 2019
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.