|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Coaching Program is a members-only* opportunity designed to bring experienced CPAs, students and recent college graduates together for a short-term mentorship experience. CPA candidate members who graduated in 2019, along with student members who are in their junior, senior year or in a post-baccalaureate or master's degree program, are eligible to be matched with a coach.
*Not an OSCPA member? Join today!
Program runs May 1 – August 31, 2020. Matches take place in late April.
- You and your student decide how frequently to meet and will hold each other accountable to the agreed-upon schedule, allowing for maximum flexibility. We recommend meeting by video conferencing (i.e. Zoom Meetings, Cisco WebEx, FaceTime, etc.), regular phone calls and via email.
- You will receive an email with your student's contact information.
- You will receive online resource tools and periodic emails from OSCPA to help expand your conversations.
- You are encouraged to participate as a discussion leader at the Fall "Insight Night: Students & CPA Candidates Meet CPAs" where emerging professionals are invited to ask CPAs questions about the CPA profession in an informal setting.
For more information and useful tools, please visit the Coaching Program resource page.
Matches are based on common interest (business experience), then class standing preference.
Coach Registration Deadline is April 24, 2020.
Registration Instructions (Read 1st, then scroll down to register):
- FIRST STEP: Log in to complete registration steps below.
- SECOND STEP: Select your BUSINESS EXPERIENCE.
- THIRD STEP: Select STUDENT CLASS STANDING preference.
- FOURTH STEP: "Click Add to Cart"
- In cart, make sure to click "Complete Free Checkout." If you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Questions? Please email Member Services or call 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 4.
Program is developed by the OSCPA Career Development Strategic Committee.
OSCPA CPA members (active, retired or inactive licensees)
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.