|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The future of recruitment is here!
Students: register today to attend the all-new OSCPA Virtual Career Showcase! OSCPA is here to help students prepare, connect, and engage with recruiters during recruitment season.
You have the opportunity to:
- Upload your resume for recruiters to review
- Browse firms and businesses attending the virtual event and review their profiles
- Learn about internship and employment opportunities
- Converse one-on-one via chat and video conference with representatives from over 20 local and regional firms, businesses, and professional organizations
Ways to prepare for this event:
- Register for OSCPA Virtual Career Showcase & check back often for the latest list of employers
- Update your resume
- Update your social media profiles (recruiters will check them out)
- Visit OSCPA Career Center for additional resources to prepare for recruitment season
College/university students at the junior, senior, 5th year senior, graduate, or post baccalaureate level as well as recent college graduates.
Students should register through the OSCPA Virtual Career Showcase event on the eCareerFairs platform.
- Click link to register: https://reg.ecareerfairs.com/e/oscpa
- Click the "REGISTER / SIGN IN" button
- Click "Create account" to complete your registration and upload your resume.
Not a member? College student membership is free! Join today at www.orcpa.org/join!
Questions? contact Nicole Proulx; 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 115.
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.