|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The all-new OSCPA Virtual Career Showcase offers employers greater access to qualified job and internship candidates than ever before.
Before, during, and after the Virtual Career Showcase you can:
- Pre-screen candidates prior to the event
- Invite qualified candidates to attend your booth
- Each representative (three per virtual booth) can engage in one-on-one private chats and video conversations during the event
- Review registered attendees resumes and contact candidates for weeks following the event
- Showcase your firm/business with a short YouTube or Vimeo video (max. size 5MB)
Engage with candidates virtually and build real person-to-person connections.
- Today’s job candidates are digital natives! Your virtual reach actually communicates that you value new and emerging professionals.
- Multiple communications options – chat, video interviews, and follow-up emails -- make the format highly effective and easy to access for both employers and job seekers!
- September 23, 2020 - Booth registration deadline
- September 25, 2020 - Firm/Business profile content deadline
- September 21, 2020 - "How-to" virtual platform training session (recording will be available for those not able to attend the live training session)
Virtual Booth Information:
- Provide a detailed description of your firm/business, including employment and/or internship opportunities for candidates to review prior to Career Showcase.
- Names, title, email, phone, city, state, and zip of up to three representatives participating in the virtual booth (email and phone are not publicly shared)
- Additional representatives may be added for $95 per representative
- Firm/business logo: 120x60 (gif or jpg format)
- YouTube or Vimeo video about firm/business (embedded code only)
- Login to register your firm/business.
- If there will be more than three representatives, select the "Add Guest" button, enter name and select "Additional Firm/Business Representative" to pay additional firm/business representative fee ($95 per representative).
- Review items in cart and Select "Checkout" to complete transaction.
- If you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
If you have any questions, or would like information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please email Nicole Proulx or call 503-597-5477 / 800-255-1470, ext. 115.
Public accounting firms, governmental agencies, and businesses.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.