|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
As “busy season” approaches, practitioners desire to be updated on new and important issues that can affect tax compliance. This course is essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their law and compliance knowledge of business income taxation. This four-hour course will provide a comprehensive update for federal business income tax legislation along with many important topics that impact clients.
NOTE: This course is a part of a comprehensive program produced by Werner-Rocca Seminars.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- To provide participants with an update on Federal business income taxation so that the participants will have the necessary knowledge to guide their clients and to properly comply with the law in Federal Income Tax Return filings
- What’s new for 2019 – Business
- Internal Revenue Section 199A (pass-through entity) issues
- Tax rate issues
- Review of essential IRC sections
- Review of any new or revised legislation
- Income issues
- Deduction issues
- Entertainment issues
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.