|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This webcast will provide CPAs, tax professionals, financial planners and other professionals with practical literacy on blockchain and determine the potential use for and current implementations of blockchain technologies within the financial advisory industry. In addition to other areas, we will review cryptoasset investment options, exchanges and platforms that offer individual investment services, institutional investment trends, and the impact that tokenization is already having on the investment advisory field. Blockchain is transforming how transactions occur, how they are recorded, and how those records are maintained within the financial advisory services. This dynamic webcast looks at three use cases to demonstrate how blockchain can be implemented within financial planning to reduce errors, increase transparency, and drive investment opportunities. You will examine the implications, success and failure factors in addition to other considerations within use cases covering; blockchain driven investment options, deploying capital with cryptoassets and the tax implications.
* Describe the basics of blockchain technologies and its current and future impact on the FA industry
* Define the available blockchain options
* Describe the various blockchain offerings to clients and customers
* Summarize how smart contracts, stablecoins, and other market innovations are driving investment choices in the blockchain space
* Describe how FA's and other financial advisory professionals can adapt and integrate these options into their offering to clients and customers.
* Brief overview of the basic concepts behind blockchain technology
* Use cases that illustrate the impact of blockchain on investable assets
* Analysis of how blockchain and cryptoassets are evolving the world of financial advisors
* The future of financial advisors and financial advisory firms.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.