|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This training session is designed to get the accountant up to speed quickly with the complex Roth IRA contribution and distribution rules. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Tax professionals that need an in-depth training on Roth IRA contributions and distributions rules.
Once participants have completed this session they should be able to:
- Calculate the maximum allowable contribution to a Roth IRA
- List the ordering rules of Roth IRA distributions and determine if they are taxable
- Understand the Roth conversion rules and tax ramifications
- Review the Roth IRA contribution rules and income limitations
- Learn how to convert IRAs into Roths and the tax ramifications
- Walk through the Roth distribution ordering rules and determine the tax ramifications (if any)
- Discuss the required minimum distribution (RMD) rules applicable to a beneficiary after the account owner's death
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.