|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This presentation is an overview of the statement. An auditor may perform an audit in accordance with all of the standards (except AU 315) and still perform a substandard audit. If one does not know the usual types of transactions an entity has, one will not recognize an unusual transaction because they failed to obtain an understanding of the entity and the environment it operates in. Even the environment an entity operates is can create risk of a material misstatement that the auditor must be aware of. This program addresses the many procedures an auditor is required to perform and document relating to his/her understanding of the entity and its environment.
External and Internal Auditors; Fraud Examiners
- Defining and analyzing the entity
- Defining and analyzing the environment
- Evaluating internal controls on every audit in on order to access risk
- Assessing the risk related to a material misstatement
- Analyzing the Tone At The Top
- Defining the concept of Materiality
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.