|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Challenges for growing a small business have never been greater. Marketplaces continue to shift, technology continues to grow, and rules of engagement continue to change. Learning about challenges ahead and how to best meet them requires strategic thinking. In a small business, the team is more important than any individual role and everyone has to wear many hats. Approaching the growth challenge from a financial perspective can bring this diverse team together to drive a winning strategy that reduces chaos and positions a company for success.
- Identify the key trends affecting small business growth
- Identify and explore best practices in crafting a business growth plan
- Evaluate key advantages/disadvantages of organic vs. external growth strategies
- Explore the technology tools to support the plan
- Introduction to the small business guide to growth
- Key trends
- Business growth plan
- Organic vs. external growth
- Technology and summary
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.