|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Join your colleagues for a recap of the 2019 Oregon legislative session where we will have representatives from both the Oregon Department of Revenue as well as Harriet Strothers, a Partner at Delap LLP whose practice focuses on State and Local Tax.
During this 1.5 hour presentation, you will receive highlights of bills that passed in the 2019 legislative session that will definitely impact you, your business, and your clients.
At completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of the bills that passed in the 2019 Oregon legislative session and how they will impact you, your business, and your clients.
- Oregon's new Corporate Activity Tax (CAT) which is based on gross receipts from business activities in the state
- Changes to Oregon's treatment of 529 plans
- Oregon Paid Family Leave Act
- New statewide transit tax reporting rules that will be going into effect in the coming months
- How the Wayfair decision continues to affect Oregon businesses
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.