|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Blockchain is transforming how transactions occur, how they are recorded, and how those records are maintained. Implementation in healthcare This dynamic webcast looks at three healthcare use cases to demonstrate how blockchain can be implemented to reduce errors, increase auditability, and drive collaboration. The focus areas include patient data management, drug traceability, and data sharing amongst insurers, healthcare service providers, pharmaceutical entities, patients and regulatory bodies. In these cases, we will examine how to implement blockchain, determine success and failure factors, and various other implementation considerations.
* Recognize the potential impact blockchain will have on the healthcare sector
* Examine the opportunities for blockchain in the healthcare sector
* Analyze the challenges, risks and benefits in a blockchain adoption
* Examine the financial, organizational and Compliance/regulatory consequences of a blockchain adoption.
* Brief overview of the basic concepts behind blockchain technology
* Use cases that show blockchain's potential in the healthcare industry
* Brief overview of the current and future privacy concerns
* The future of healthcare industry leveraging blockchain technology.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.