|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
What will you do for the fourth Annual CPA Day of Service?
Serve on your own or get together with colleagues and friends to help make a difference in your community while increasing awareness of the CPA profession.
Service projects can be as short as an hour or last the full day. You decide what works for you and your group.
Volunteer opportunities are everywhere, including where you live! Below is a small sampling of volunteer opportunities around the state:
- Hands on Greater Portland - a program of the United Way of Columbia-Willamette
- Just Serve
- Oregon Volunteers!
- Oregon Food Bank
- Regional Food Bank Partners
- United Way of Benton & Lincoln Counties
- United Way of Columbia County
- United Way of Columbia Gorge
- United Way of Jackson County
- United Way of Lane County
- United Way of Southwestern Oregon
- United Way of The Klamath Basin
- United Way of Umatilla & Morrow Counties
Follow these registration steps below. There is no fee to register.
- Select below the day your team plans to participate.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- In cart, make sure to click "Complete Free Checkout." If you have successfully registered you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Step 2: Soon after your registration is received, the CPA Day of Service Participation Form and T-shirt / Sweatshirt ordering information will be emailed to you. Return the completed CPA Day of Service Participation Form to let us know your team members' names and how you plan to participate in the CPA Day of Service.
- T-shirt / Sweatshirt Online Order Deadline (8/30/19): Show your CPA pride and community spirit by outfitting your team with a CPA Day of Service branded T-shirt for the low cost of $8.94 per shirt (includes a $0.49 transaction fee per shirt). New this year – CPA Day of Service branded Sweatshirts are also available for $16.81 each (includes a $0.49 transaction fee per sweatshirt). (Note: T-shirt design is the same as last year)
Step 3: Strut your stuff on YOUR day of service
Post your photos on the OSCPA Facebook page and send your best shots, including a team picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't promise to use every photo, but we'll publish a variety of photos from around the state on Facebook or in the magazine.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Sedlak; 503-597-5476 / 800-255-1470, ext. 116.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.