This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
- Understand the important changes to the Sec. 199A rules that the final regulations have made
- Understand the new final regulations as they apply to a rental activity treated as a trade or business
- When is a rental activity a trade or business?
- How to calculate the Section 199A deduction
- Definitions that apply for purposes of the Section 199A deduction
- New insights into the definition of a specified service trade or business
- Sec. 199A rules for owners of pass-through entities
- Requirements for aggregation of separate trades or businesses
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.