This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
- Understand who is eligible for Medicare
- Determine whether an individual will have to pay a surtax for Medicare Part B and Part D coverage
- Ascertain whether private or spousal insurance options are preferable to Medicare
- Eligibility for Medicare
- How to apply for Medicare
- Introduction to Parts A, B, C, and D of Medicare
- Payments for Parts B and D of Medicare: the higher costs imposed on higher income beneficiaries
- Late enrollment penalties
- Medicare Advantage in lieu of original Medicare
- The Affordable Care Act’s impact on Medicare
- Current and late breaking legislative and regulatory developments
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.