This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the major pension-planning options for small- and medium-sized business owners
- Help clients evaluate pension plan options and select the best pension-planning option for them
- Factors business owners should take into account when choosing a retirement plan
- SIMPLE Plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- 401(k) plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Ensuring eligible employees are covered
- Employees’ impact on choice of plan
- Ongoing compliance requirements
- Tax filing requirements
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.