This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
- Recognize when a worker might have an implied employment contract
- Know what to ask about and what to discuss during an employment interview
- Know how to discharge an employee—what, and what not, to say and do
- Employment at will—what this means in a practical sense
- Implied employment contracts
- What a prospective employer can ask about, and test for, during employment interviews
- Federal anti-discrimination rules applicable to hiring and firing
- How to fire an employee and not get sued
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.