|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be able to develop a strategy for recording and managing tasks in your organization.
- Know best practices for task management with Outlook and Office 365.
- Understand all of the task management features available.
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Review of the relationship between the Outlook and Office 365 Task apps
- Differences between "tasks" and "to dos"
- Deep dive review of the task management features from A to Z
- Calendar App integration
- Integrate with OneNote
- Assigning tasks to others
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.