|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
It's a whole new world for lessees under ASC topic 842. Soon nearly ALL leases will need to be disclosed as a liability on the balance sheet - from buildings right down to autos and copiers. Although the greatest impact will be on large entities, this will affect the financial statements of small and mid-size entities as well. This program will dive into the new standard on leases and address what you need to know now. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners and members in industry seeking a better understanding to the new lease accounting rules effective for private companies in 2020.
- Apply the new financial accounting concepts of leases.
- Gain a working knowledge of accounting rules as they apply to leases.
- What is a "lease"?
- Recognition and measurement of lease assets and liabilities.
- Impact on lessors and lessees.
- Disclosures and transition rules.
- Effective dates.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.