|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program will address the depreciation changes of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, highlighting the new capitalization and depreciation rules. 2019 inflation increases will be addressed. Planning and potential pitfalls will be discussed. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs and members in industry seeking to better understand the ever changing depreciation rules.
Define the latest tax depreciation developments and special topics.
- 2017 tax legislation and developments related to capitalization and depreciation.
- Section 179, including 2019 inflation adjustment.
- Section 168(k) 100% bonus deduction.
- Depreciation of automobiles, including new luxury auto limits.
- ADS depreciation for electing farm and real estate business.
- Update on recent developments.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.