|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Whether you are a one person operation or a large corporate organization deploying Office 365, you have to assign responsibility for the administration of Office 365. This course will provide a comprehensive orientation to the Office 365 Admin center. There are a substantial number of Admin features and settings that need to be managed. You will then be able to understand what they are and determine how to fulfill the Office 365 administrator role in your organization. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who is responsible for the oversight or administration of Office 365
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand what skills and knowledge are required to fulfill the Office 365 administrator role
- Be familiar with the features and settings throughout the Office 365 Admin Center app
- Be familiar with the Admin sub-centers such as SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive and more
The topics that will be presented in this course include:
- Orientation to the Office 365 Admin center
- Manage user subscriptions and billing
- Initiating support tickets with Microsoft
- Monitoring your Office 365 service health and usage
- Understanding the use of "groups"
- Creating and managing resources
- Review of Admin sub centers
- Security and privacy settings
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.