|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Are you comfortable giving presentations and feel good about your performance, or does the experience make you anxious and leave you feeling dissatisfied? In this two hour session, learn how to let your best self shine during interactions with the auditee and governing board. Joining Leita is Jim Comer, who is an accomplished speech writer and presentations skill coach for executives. Let Jim help you establish genuine and comfortable professional relationships while getting the information you need to get your job done. *Qualifies for Yellowbook credit This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to...
- Describe qualities of a genuine, effective presentation
- Recognize barriers between you and your audience and how to overcome them
- Identify what to do when the unexpected happens
- Identify your own natural resources for improving presentations
- How to connect with your audience
- What to do when the unexpected happens
- How to use your natural resources to enhance your message
- How to narrow your message for maximum impact
- What to avoid in a PowerPoint presentation
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.