|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The course provides a concise overview of how accountants can instantly and dramatically improve their Google search skills. Discover how to use the search service to spot opportunities and threats in your enterprise landscape earlier and faster, improve your research tactics as a trusted business advisor, slice through the endless online static and distractions, and interpret search results related to accounting in their proper context. You'll walk away with scores of practical and proven online discovery lessons that can be immediately applied, deliver instant results and serve you forever in both your professional and personal life. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners who want to take their online discovery skills to the next level and search Google smarter and faster.
- Transform Google into your backup brain, robot assistant and ambient sidekick
- Compose advanced search queries that generate more relevant results
- Discover literally 10x more information that's hiding in plain sight on the Google search results page
- Getting Google Ready
- Google Mobile Tools
- Google Personalization and Optimization
- Google Eyes and Ears: How Google Can Literally Read, Hear and See You.
- Googling to Your Own Devices: How Results Vary By Computer
- Hiding in Plain Sight: What You're Missing on the Google Results Page
- Google Sweet Talk
- Power Search Tools
- Google Verticals
- How to Be a Google Super Hero: Three Key Strategies
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.