|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Description: QuickBooks is the #1 small business accounting software in the U.S. There is no doubt you have clients who are sending you backups, portable company files and accountant's copies of their data to work with. Often you will make changes to the client's numbers and those changes never get back to the clients books, so you keep making the same adjustments year after year. In this course, you will learn how to work with the various QuickBooks file types as well as best practices for working with your QuickBooks clients using the Accountant Edition of QuickBooks to clean up your clients' files and ensure the changes you make get back to the client. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs and support staff working with client QuickBooks files
Develop and understanding of how to manage and work with QuickBooks desktop data files of all file types.
- Understanding and restoring different QuickBooks file types
- Working with accountant's copy to ensure changes get back to the client's data file
- Using the built in accountant features
- Working trial balance
- Adjusting entries
- Batch reclassify transactions
- Selected features of client data review
- Using the closing date to keep clients from changing historical transactions
- Tracking changes made to closed periods
- Using the audit trail feature
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.